Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Sweex "foldable webcam" support

Costantino Leandro wrote:
Hi silvio.
There's a patch for 0c45:6011 in the list, you have to patch files from gspcav1-20071224.tgz The sensor should be OV6650, you should check what sensor you webcam really have. By the way, you are using driver SN9C102 , try gspcav with the patch and remember to remove sn9c102 driver.

That camera with OV6650 sensor was working fine on 320x240 ( sensor is QCIF/CIF ).

I couldn't verify what sensor is in the webcam but it works!

The only problem is that the image is blueish (see attachment). Can it be "adjusted" some way? (I'm new to webcams in Linux).

Thank you very much,
--
Silvio Moioli
www.moioli.net