Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Noflicker filter (Was: Embedded autobrightness with Vimicro ZC3XX)

> Hello,
>
> I have the same problem with another Vimicro cam. The
> id is  0ac8:303b sensor, the sensor detected is
> HV7131R(c)
>
> The cam works great indoors, but under daylight or
> some indoor not-so-strong-light I only get a full
> white image. I have tried with the module parameter
> lightfreq without result. I get the following error
> message in dmesg:
>
> [spca5xx_set_light_freq:1932] Sensor currently not
> support light frequency banding filters.
>
> So I guess that the problem is due to this feature.
>
> Is there any hope that this filters will be ever
> implemented?
>
> Best
>
> Luis

Hi Luis.

 Really, for HV7131C sensor this feature does not support yet  in gspca, but
if you have *.inf/*.reg files from windows driver for this webcam you can
send its  to me and  I shall look that it is possible to make in this case.

--
Regards,
Serge A. Suchkov