Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Creative Live! Notebook camera support

here there is a kernel module for SQ930B/C. it works with my Creative
Live Ultra for Notebook. 041e:403d. It's not as smooth as expected,
but I works with Cheese(http://www.gnome.org/projects/cheese/) , as
far as I tested. The problem I spotted is that the frame was split
into 3 strips horizontally.

http://gkall.hobby.nl/sq930x.html

On Feb 7, 2008 4:16 AM, Sorin Silaghi <sorin7486@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>

>          I just bought a "Creative Live! Cam Notebook", id 041e:4068 and
> from what I can see it's not supported by any of the web cam drivers. So I
> would like to know if you guys are working on getting it supported and if
> not, I would like to do it but I need someone to point me in the right
> direction ?
>

> Thank you,
>
>                    Sorin.

Best Regards