Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spcagui - segmentation fault Kubuntu 7.10, Suse 10.3

jansuz wrote:
> Thank you very much for the explanation.
> I tried to run spcagui from the local folder and did not think it
> requires root priviledges.
> Now it works even when run by sudo ./spcagui.
>
> Jansuz
>

> Michel Xhaard wrote:
>> Le mardi 29 janvier 2008 08:25, jansuz a écrit :
>> Hi All,
>> This is a common mistake, trigerred  by people that don't read the readme ...
>> gspcagui used is own widgets and need to be installed first with a
>> make install as root !!
>> regards

Actually, after you did "sudo make install", it should be possible to run
spcagui as normal user. You only needed sudo for the install.

#spcagui or #./spcagui when you like to run it from the folder you are in ;-)

Thomas

--
http://www.kaiser-linux.li