Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspcav1-20071224 parameters for Labtec Webcam pro

Thanks for replay. I tried to experiment with my Webcam but did not get
any better result.
As I see from today postings, more people have problems with overbright
pictures from Vimicro ZCxxx chipset.
It seems, that the camera has low and very narrow sensitivity, but the
windows software still gives better picture and allows to to chane so
called exposure time.

I compiled spcagui and would like to play with different settings, but
it does not work on my Linux distributions.

Jansuz