Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Embedded autobrightness with Vimicro ZC3XX

> Hi,
>
> I'm tring to use a Vimicro ZC3XX based cam on an Asus wl500gp running
> OpenWrt.
>
> V4L is V4L2, driver is gspcav1-20070508.
>
> Camera is working inside ok, but outside not (overbrighted).

In this case you can use NoFlicker filter.

This functionality already present in gspcav1 driver

For add this functionality in to spcaview/spcaserv use my patch

http://mgspca.e1.bmstu.ru/spcaview-add-lightfreq-all.diff.bz2

In your case just start spcaview as "spcaview -L 0" or use "l" button for
switch antiflicker filter to "NoFliker" mode.

--
Regards,
Serge A. Suchkov