Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspcav1-20071224 parameters for Labtec Webcam pro

Thomas Kaiser a écrit :
> Janusz wrote:
>
>> Here is the lsusb output on my pc:
>>
>> $ lsusb
>> Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
>> Bus 003 Device 002: ID 041e:4052 Creative Technology, Ltd
>> Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
>> Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
>> Bus 002 Device 002: ID 046d:08a2 Logitech, Inc. Labtec WebCam Pro
>> Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
>> Bus 001 Device 003: ID 062a:0001 Creative Labs Notebook Optical Mouse
>> Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
>>
>> id 0x46d:0x8a2 seems to be Labtec Webcam Pro
>>
>> Janusz
>>

>> Thomas Kaiser wrote:
>>
>>> Please post the USB ID, "lsusb".
>>>
>>> Thomas
>>>

>> ---
>> Wiadomo¶æ zosta³a wys³ana z serwisu bezp³atnych kont pocztowych portalu Gazeta.pl. Agora SA nie odpowiada za sposób wykorzystywania tych kont przez u¿ytkowników.

> I don't own such a webcam, so I cant advise you.
> I got good results with the following webcams:
> http://www.kaiser-linux.li/index.php/Linux_and_Webcams#Genius_Look_312P
> http://www.kaiser-linux.li/index.php/Linux_and_Webcams#inves
> http://www.kaiser-linux.li/index.php/Linux_and_Webcams#Creative_Labs_Webcam_Notebook
> http://www.kaiser-linux.li/index.php/Linux_and_Webcams#Logitech_QuickCam_for_Notebooks
>
> Thomas

Hello,
I own two of these webcams, which work fine on two different linux
openSUSE 10.3 boxes (32bits and 64bits) with gspcav1compiled from Michel
sources. No parameter is needed. Take care to connect it directly on the
motherboard. Some USB hubs are not convenient for multimedia devices.
Furthermore your USB port has to deliver 500 mA, so if you use a hub, it
has to have its own power supply.
Ready to help if I'm able to.
Michel.