Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] gspcav1-20071224 parameters for Labtec Webcam pro

I have installed gspcav1-20071224 on Kubuntu 7.10 amd64 and want to use
it with the Labtec Webcam Pro.

However I can not get satisfactory results. Even on a rainy day  the
image taken throught the window is simply washed out. In the standard
office condition the picture is dark and very noisy with plenty of
artifacts. In low light I get only almost black screen with heavy noise.
On the contrary, the images I get on Windows are very good, much better
than from any cheap webcam.

I can not get any better results when playing with parameters in
spcaview.

Is there any way to load gspca module with specific parameters?
The README file does not contain any information about it.
Could someone from Labtec users advise what might be the parameters I
need to setup?

Or other advice: what would be the recommended cheap webcam giving good
quality pictures on Linux in at least VGA resolution.

Thanks,
Jansuz

---
Wiadomość została wysłana z serwisu bezpłatnych kont pocztowych portalu Gazeta.pl. Agora SA nie odpowiada za sposób wykorzystywania tych kont przez użytkowników.