Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] How do I convert the filtered snoopypro output to the header file arrays?

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:44:06 +0900, Serge A. Suchkov <Serge.A.S@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> You can convert zc0302plugin format to gspca format using this
> http://mgspca.e1.bmstu.ru/zc030x_to_gspca.sh script or you can convert
> init sensor data directly from windows *.inf file using this
> http://mgspca.e1.bmstu.ru/zc030x.inf2gspca.sh script (for zc30x bridge
> only)

Thanks very much :)

What I have discovered is that the windows .inf file contains information
for these four sensors:
GC0305
OV7648
PO2030
ADCM2700

But using the regmon technique, I found that the windows driver is using
the HV7131B sensor. I confirmed this again today.

But the .inf file does not contain data for this sensor!

As I mentioned earlier, I tried using the HV7131B sensor data internal to
gspca, but this didn't work.

I used the provided tools to build sensor arrays for the four new sensors,
and using camorama, two of them don't crash, and provide a few lines of
noise that is proportional to the amount of light entering the camera. (I
can cover the camera and these lines go black).

So it seems that I'm nearly there, but the process isn't very scientific
so far.

I'm guessing that the scaling factors that determine image width and
height are incorrect, but I'm unsure how to proceed.

Cheers,
Alex.