Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] How do I convert the filtered snoopypro output to the header file arrays?

> As mentioned a few days ago, I have a camera that appears to have a
> supported sensor and USB VID/PID combination, but will not work.
>
> I have confirmed that the driver is indeed using the sensor data that
> corresponds with the sensor model that Windows is using.
>

> I have performed the snoopypro logging under windows, and filtered the
> output using the perl scripts found here:
>
> http://zc0302.sourceforge.net/zc0302.php?page=tools
>

> Now I have one large array:
> __u16 zc0302plugin[][5] = {
> }
>
> The header file for the sensor I have contains two arrays:
>
> static __u16 hv7131bxx_start_data[][3] = {
> }
>
> static __u16 hv7131bxx_scale_data[][3] = {
> }

You can convert zc0302plugin format to gspca format using this
http://mgspca.e1.bmstu.ru/zc030x_to_gspca.sh script or you can convert
init sensor data directly from windows *.inf file using this  http://mgspca.e1.bmstu.ru/zc030x.inf2gspca.sh script (for zc30x bridge only)

> What I want to do is recreate these arrays using the data I have just
> captured, compare them against the current set, and retest the driver
> using the newly created arrays.
>
> I can't seem to find any documentation on the procedure I should follow -
> can anyone give me a quick rundown?
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.

Regards,
Serge A. Suchkov
--
Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.