Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Problem with v4l

Serge A. Suchkov ha scritto:
Hi,
following the instruction by http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca5xx.html
I buyed a webcam Creative Live!Cam VideoIM to play it with a foxboard.
After the loading of the spca5xx modules on the board (following the
instructions and usin the image  in the acmesystems site
http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=40), when I start servfox I have this output:

servfox version: 1.1.3 date: 11:12:2005 (C) mxhaard@xxxxxxxx
ERROR opening V4L interface

Which driver and kernel version are you used in your case?

The kernel is Linux axis 2.6.15.
PS: AFAIK Creative Live!Cam VideoIM support by gspca driver only (not spca5xx)
but its support can be easily added in spca5xx

Could you help me to add this support in spca5xx?
Thanks

Could somebody help me?
Regards