Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca.h included twice in gspca_core.c

Thanks for your help.

The kernel version on my Foxboard is Linux axis 2.6.15.

I use a flash image which contains spca5xx/LE drivers yet.

After your mails I downloaded the gspcav1-20071224 driver to compile them myself througth the SDK, but the file gspca.c doesn't exist and the make returns an error.

I checked also the rest of source code and I commented the include gspca.h in the decoder/gspcadecoder.h
Now I have only one inclusion of it.

Leonardo

i c

basically the standard allows multiple inclusions,
but for portability reasons (some compilers do not), and for consistency
(multiple different definitions make compilers complain) we continue to use it.

-JoJo