Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] [Patch] Pac7311 improvements

Thomas Kaiser wrote:
> Hello Michel
>
> The following patch should improve PAC7311 support a lot, I hope ;-)
> - different Qtable for better JPEG decoding
> - different JPEG Header for raw streaming (which doesn't work :-()
> - fixed brightness and contrast controls
> - lower Pixelclock to get a brighter image
>
> That's it.

Hello Michel

My previous patch broke some resolution :-(, Actually i don't know (yet) why the
change of pixelclock does break the resolution :-O.

Anyway, you can find a new patch here:
http://www.kaiser-linux.li/index.php/PAC7311#2008-01-10

Thanks,

Thomas