Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Fwd: ID 0ac8:301b Z-Star Microelectronics Corp. ZC0301 WebCam

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008 16:39, Nazareno a écrit :
> hello
> i did a usb snoop, i read this link you send me:
> http://www.wingmanteam.com/usbsnoopy/
> i download the 0.13 version, current package. and i run it in w98 (in xp
> doesnt works) and i run the dbgview. i did all that says in the readme file
> text, but i dont sure if i wait enought, because the .exe dont stop reading
> the system (i suppose). i stay runing the dbgview some time, i did the
> replug and i start the cam too. i wait a time and i saved the log file...
> i send you the log file, if you want i do anything more, just tell me...i
> have two .log files, i send you the smaller one, there is another with
> 37mb, that is greather than i can send you by mail, i can to put it in the
> aMule so you can download it, if you want...)
>
> regards
> chule
Your snoop is not usable (always the same command) :(
you should look here for a link on Benoit Papillault sniffer and look how to
used it Benoit have write an howto in English
regards
--
Michel Xhaard
http://mxhaard.free.fr