Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Blue tint with QC express plus (in some apps)

Hi, I am using gspca drivers, and in most applications it works just fine but in programs like camorama, gqcam and veejay (biggest issue here) the video looks blue. I've read somewhere that this is because the blue and red channels are swapped and it is supposedly fixed by adjusting hue in camorama or something similar. Unfortunately this doesn't work for me because the commands to adjust color don't work in any of the programs. Do you know why this happens?

--

< Ninety percent of everything is crap. >