Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Support for Webcam Genius Slim 320

Hi!!

 I found your page that provides a generic driver for webcams for Linux, but mine doesn't appear to be in the supported list :(

if I do a lsusb i get:

Bus 005 Device 005: ID 0458:702a KYE Systems Corp. (Mouse Systems)

The webcam is a genius slim 320, it's resolution is 640x480, but I don't know (yet) what chipset it uses. Are you open to submissions of new webcam models to be added to your driver? Tell me if you need mot information if that's the case :)

Thanks in advance

Eric