Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spca5xx LE and Logitech 046d:08d9

Le dimanche 9 décembre 2007 15:47, Russell Steicke a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have a Logitech Quickcam, with USB ID 046d:08d9.  This is claimed to
> be supported by spca5xx-LE according to the compatibility list, and I
> have tried to install the LE kernel patch in the kernel source for the
> GP2X.  (GP2X is an ARM based games console which runs a linux kernel.)
>
> However, that USB ID does not appear in any of the 2.4 patches at
> http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca50x/embedded/KernelPatch/.  The closest I
> can find is in linux-2.4.31-716LE09.patch:
>
>   {USB_DEVICE (0x046d, 0x08b9)},       /* Logitech QC IM ??? */
>
> The question marks imply that the USB ID is not completely known, or
> someone was unsure of it.
>
> I have tried changing 08b9 to 08d9 and installing the module, but
> without success.
>
> Is this camera supported by spca5xx-LE?
>
> Thanks,
> Russell
from:
http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca50x/embedded/ArmEP9302/Spca5xx-light-Edition.txt
It is not include in the souce code, but should work if you add the usbid to
the list. Search the 0x08b9 and replace all occurence by 0x08d9
regards
--
Michel Xhaard
http://mxhaard.free.fr