Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Hi I and a lot other people have problems with gspca and TV card driver

Hi, I'm sorry for bothering you, but I and a few other peoplen in
german Ubuntu forum have a problem with gspca driver.

I'll copy the message:
sudo modprobe gspca
[sudo] password for thomas:
FATAL: Error inserting gspca
(/lib/modules/2.6.22-14-386/kernel/drivers/usb/media/gspca.ko):
Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

I think it's about the TV-card driver, which I use, by vl4-dvb repo
Both driver, yours and TV-card driver use the header/libs by ubuntu
and this leads to this failure:
gspca: disagrees about version of symbol

The problem is either the TV, or the WebCam is running, but never both.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot
Thomas

Copy of ubuntu board: