Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Genius Messenger 310

Hi, today i bought this webcam, but i can't make it work in my Debian
amd64 testing. I know that it doesn't appear like a compatible camera,
but recently you added support for the Pixart chip.

When i plugged the webcamera, this appear at lsusb:

Bus 001 Device 006: ID 093a:2624 Pixart Imaging, Inc.

I compile the gspca driver, loaded, but the /dev/video or /dev/video0
doesn't create automatically.

What i could make to make it work? There are some test that i could
make to help make it work with this driver?

Thanks for all
Guillermo