Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] vc0323 webcam progress

On Nov 18, 2007 11:56 AM, Michel Xhaard <mxhaard@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le Samedi 17 Novembre 2007 20:36, Janne Kulmala a écrit:
>
> Janne,
> Can you send me the patch and put the dumps somewhere on internet i can
> download ?
> The vc303 as you supected is set wit a mjpeg encoder, i am working on it at
> the moment maybe yours is set with another sensor :)
> regards
> --
> Michel Xhaard
> http://mxhaard.free.fr

Okay, sorry for taking so long. Here is the patch against the latest
gspca release:
http://surffi.net/~jannek/vc0323.patch

And gzip-compressed USB-dump:
http://surffi.net/~jannek/usbsnoop.log.gz

Obviously this patch doesn't work yet, and it only shows random
pattern when camera is viewed using webcam application.

Janne