Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Handover

> > Given that this seems to be the primary discussion list for gspca, that
> > seems like a disappointing outcome.
I think you are correct on that.

We need some simple form of communication for this project
Is it unrealisitic to keep the list alive on sourceforge but kill everything
else?

I would be willing to manage a google group if this list is dying and nothing
else is starting up.

Michel could drop a subscribe/unsubscribe thingy for it right on the gspca
site.

whatcha think?
NZG