From: Albert Burbea [mailto:albertbu@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:47 PM
To: manjunatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: About "[Spca50x-devs] How to increase the packet size (USB)"

HI
any hints about connecting a USB webcam to a DaVinci EVM?
Thanks for your help
Albert

On 11/19/07, Manjunatha AM <manjunatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi kashin,

My webcam was using mode 2 and endpoint 3  and hence I, have cheanged as below in(Linux) drivers/usb/musb/plat_uds.c

static struct fifo_cfg __initdata mode_2_cfg[] = {

{ .hw_ep_num = 1, .style = FIFO_TX, .maxpacket = 256, .mode = BUF_DOUBLE,},

{ .hw_ep_num = 1, .style = FIFO_RX, .maxpacket = 256, .mode = BUF_DOUBLE, },

{ .hw_ep_num = 2, .style = FIFO_TX, .maxpacket = 512, },

{ .hw_ep_num = 2, .style = FIFO_RX, .maxpacket = 512, },

{ .hw_ep_num = 3, .style = FIFO_RXTX, .maxpacket = 1024,},

{ .hw_ep_num = 4, .style = FIFO_RXTX, .maxpacket = 256, },

};

As overall FIFO Size is only 4KB, I have gave max size of 1024 to EP3 and rest is distributed to all others.

Let me know the status.

Thanks
Manjunath.AM