Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] vc0323 webcam progress

Hello, I have bought a webcam with vc0323 chip on it. I noticed that
gspca has support for vc0321 so I captured USB traffic from windows.

Both chips seems to be pretty similar so I modified gspca driver and
extracted initialization code from the captured data. The camera seems
to send picture data but it isn't in the same format that the vc0321
camera uses. Every frame seems to be different length, so I suspect
the camera uses some kind of compression. I tried to use gspca's
JPEG-decoder without success. Maybe the camera requires modified
JPEG-decoder?

I can send patch and USB dumps for gspca if requested.

Thanks,
Janne