Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Fwd: [Fwd: [Alexandria-staff] minor foul language in old source]

Since it seems unlikely that Michel will start using Sourceforge's
CVS/SVN and web site services anytime soon, I suggest that we disable
most of the current spca50x Sourceforge project.  The specific actions
I would like to take are:

- disable CVS - this removes the CVS link from the project page, but
does not delete any content; effectively CVS is unavailable to new
users if we don't mention it anywhere
- hide all file releases (since the latest release contains offensive language)
- make it very clear on the web site (http://spca50x.sourceforge.net/)
and the main project page (http://sourceforge.net/projects/spca50x/)
that only the mailing list and bug tracker are hosted on Sourceforge;
everything else is on Michel's site

I think we may be able to delete the old web site entirely, but I'd
like to compare it to Michel's site first to make sure we wouldn't
lose any information.  The FAQ and Tools sections seem particularly
relevant.

>From what I can tell (and as I assumed above), the only parts of the
Sourceforge project that we're using are the mailing list and the
bug/feature tracker.  Is that correct?

Let me know if there are problems with the actions I've listed above.
Unless there are problems, I will go ahead with these actions in a
week or so.

If I had more time, I would volunteer to take over the project and
move it entirely onto Sourceforge.  But I don't have the time and
Michel does a decent job of maintaining the project.

Denver