Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Fwd: [Fwd: [Alexandria-staff] minor foul language in old source]

Hello Michel

Top posting? It looks like this is very important for you.

But, I can understand the other people would like to have a public cvs/svn
repository with the latest code. I would like it, too :-)

spca50x is obsolete and we have gspca now. But this sound similar. So, a lot of
people think gspca and spca50x is the same.

Why not change the name again to step away from *spca*. webcam4linux? or similar
to v4l -> w4l?

Just some thoughts, don't take it too serious.

Thomas

Michel Xhaard wrote:
 > Le Vendredi 9 Novembre 2007 21:05, Denver Gingerich a écrit :
 > The spca50x project is now obsolete. Gspca replace it and extend support for
new chipset. I don't want to work with sourceforge as i am happy with my website
at free.fr

http://www.kaiser-linux.li