Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Fwd: [Fwd: [Alexandria-staff] minor foul language in old source]

I think Joel meant to send this message to the list (see below quoted text).

I now have admin rights for the Sourceforge project (spca50x), but I
don't want to start moving stuff over until I know for sure that
Michel is on board.  Michel, are you in favor of moving the web site
to Sourceforge?  Furthermore, are you willing to keep the latest code
updated in CVS?  Keeping the code in CVS is a good idea in general,
but it also helps with this particular issue (obscene code in CVS).

If Michel is in favor, then I can coordinate with him to move the
project back onto Sourceforge.

Denver