Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] [ SPAM! ] sn9c201 + ov9650

On Nov 7, 2007 11:46 AM, Michel Xhaard <mxhaard@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le Mercredi 7 Novembre 2007 15:05, Vasily Khoruzhick a écrit:
> > Hi, I've already mailed to this list, and saw mails about my cam:
> > http://lists.zerezo.com/spca50x-devs/msg01032.html
> >
> > But there's no answer.
> > Will sn9c201 be ever supported by gspca?
> Yes when i get times to finish the sn9c20x support, be patient !!

The problem is, you say some variation of this each time the question
is asked, with no indication of what amount of progress has been made
so far (for instance, the last time I asked -- which included an offer
of help from me, btw -- it seemed from some of your follow-up

That, in turn, makes it hard for people to decide if it makes more
sense for them to wait (since it'll only be another x months where x
is closer to zero than to infinity) or to try to do it themselves
(since x is closer to infinity).

FWIW, I had a usb-snoop from this webcam under Windows at one point,
but never sent it because of my frustration w/ your development
process (don't have it any more, or Windows).

Dave