Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] New Logitech Quickcam Deluxe for Notebooks: Vendor=046d ProdID=09c1

Le Lundi 5 Novembre 2007 23:17, Berthold Cogel a écrit :
> Michel Xhaard wrote:
> > Le Dimanche 4 Novembre 2007 22:55, Berthold Cogel a écrit :
> >> Hello!
> >>
> >> I just bought a Logitech Quickcam Deluxe for Notebooks. The device seems
> >> to be a new model which isn't supported by gspca yet.

> > you should try the linux uvc driver :)
> > regards
>
> Thanks for the hint. But I still use gspca for my old cam. Promised!
>
> Berthold
Don't care, you should used my luvcview software with your new uvc webcam :)
This is a real good idea to go here for Logitech open source support :)
http://www.quickcamteam.net/
known logitech webcams:
http://www.quickcamteam.net/hcl/linux/logitech-webcams
Bests regards