Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] 093a:2468 dealloc error

hello,

I'm having trouble getting a Trust WB-1200P webcam (093a:2468) to work.
The device is recognized, but whenever I run spcaview I get the
following error:

Using video device /dev/video0.
Initializing v4l.
ERROR opening V4L interface
: Invalid argument

the dmesg output:

gspca_core.c: [spca5xx_open:1940] DEALLOC error on spca50x_init_source

I've built the driver and the program from the latest sources. I'm
running Fedora 7, Kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7. I can post the complete lsusb
output if needed.

any help would be much appreciated, I have really no idea what I'm doing
wrong

thanks alot,

Dominik