Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] SN9C201/SN9C202

hi i have artes(lsusb=>Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0c45:627b Microdia)(cat snp2std=>SN9C201/SN9C202) webcam. Are there any linux module(driver) for this cam?Do you try write driver? if you try writing and not have got a sn9c201 cam i can help you. i try your drivers or you can use my older notebook with ssh-telnet remote with full access.(my older notebook is sony vaio 64ram,286cpu,debian 4).
i wait your answer.
good jobs.