Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Problem:grap several colorful pieces when monitor pure color!

Hi all,
I use vimicro ZC301P camera  and test driver spca5xx and gspcav1-20070528, both works well expect when watch a pure color object, like dark , white..., I use servfox and spcaview, and get several colorful pieces.
It seems can't identify the color. And I test the camera in Windows OS, it has no issue.
some configuration I missed ? and how can I fix it
thanks