Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] StarLight 0x0C45:0x6011

Hi fellows,

I bought myself a very nice looking camera, which seems to have it
really hard to look at me.

I've found some information on that the spca50xx driver does support
the chipset, but when I plug it in, dmesg just gives me these lines
in return:

usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
Linux video capture interface: v2.00
sn9c102: V4L2 driver for SN9C1xx PC Camera Controllers v1:1.44
usb 3-1: SN9C10[12] PC Camera Controller detected (vid:pid
0x0C45:0x6011)
usb 3-1: No supported image sensor detected for this bridge
usbcore: registered new interface driver sn9c102

It would be really nice to know, what I have to compile into
the kernel or which additional driver I have to install to get
the image sensor running.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,

Sascha