Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] FW: Can we use UYVY palet format for capture ???

Hi,
   I am using  logitech USB webcam and gspcav1 driver on my TI's dvevm board
side. Now my question is
can I capture UYVY  ( 4:2:2) video directly, I saw  inside  driver,
VIDEO_PALETTE_YUV422 support is commented.
So, I removed the comments, but it wont work, can you please tell me how to
make it enable ??.
Otherwise if any other driver which supports UYVY pallet format is available
for my webcam, let me know ???
My camera details is as below :

Logitech Quickcam Express II
USBID :            046d:0928
Camera type :   s561

I am waiting for your reply .......

Thanks in advance

Amol Pise

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.