Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Is any work being done on logitech quickcam pro for notebooks?

lsusb reports it as 046d:0991 Logitech, Inc.

It works under uvc but I need a v4l1 driver so I can use it to transmit though
the flash player.

It seems one of the chipsets is spca527A.  I don't know much else about it?

How would I go about adding it myself?  Is it possible the spca527a is similar
enough to another chipset or does someone have to actually write the drivers
for the spca527A?

Tom Baleno