Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] any work being done on device 046d:0991?

Is any work being done on this logitech quickcam pro for notebooks?  It is a
newer model and works with the uvc drivers but those are v4l2?  I need a v4l1
 driver so I can broadcast to websites using flash.

I think the chipset it uses is an SPCA527A.

Is there anyway I can help to add this functionality?

Tom Baleno