Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] RHEL 4 install problem

I am having a problem installing the spca5xx driver. I have downloaded the spca5xx-v411goodbye package from the web site. I am running RHEL v4 u2 (2.6.9 kernel). the package compiles fine. "make install" returns that install is up to date. insmod spca5xx.o command returns ---

insmod: error inserting 'spca5xx.o': -1 Invalid module format

Has anyone seen this before?

Paul