Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Pan and tilt control on ZC0301

Hi Bruce

It is likely these are managed on another channel of the USB bridge.
I've got no experience of these, however we might be able to track
down some information if you could identify the manufacturer and model
of the USB bridge inside the camera.

Joel