Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Pan and tilt control on ZC0301

Hi,

I have a ZC0301 camera which makes wonderful images. Thanks to Michel
and the team.

This device has pan and tilt motors, and I would like to know if there
is any information on how they are controlled. I can hack the driver if
you give me a clue. Unfortunately I do not have a working environment to
sniff because this camera came with a standalone microcomputer that
refuses to boot.

    Thanks

    Bruce Perens