Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Is gspcav1 is V4l2 compatible?

В сообщении от 13 июля 2007 15:19 Manjunath A M написал(a):
> Hi can any one tell me whether gspcav1 is V4l2 compatible? if not which
No. gspcav1 is V4L1 driver.
> video driver is available with V4l2 compatible..
In future gspcav1 will be canged by gspcav2 V4L2 driver.
You can found it in archive:
http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca50x/Investigation/Gspca/gspca-20060930.tar.gz
Or its modular version here
http://mgspca.e1.bmstu.ru/mgspcav2-02.00.20-1.tar.bz2