Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] http://mxhaard.free.fr offline or death ?

On 7/5/07, Jerome Lacoste <jerome.lacoste@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/4/07, Knoxwille <knoxwille@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I can't reach http://mxhaard.free.fr site. is it dead or offline or moved?
> >
> > I've 0c45:6270 Microdia (sn9c201) webcam still doesn't work!
> >
> > What is current development status? Anyone know something about it?
>
> I've had a talk with Michel some days ago.
>
> Development is slow but on its way (or on its way but slow :)).

I asked before whether there is a public source repository and got no
answer. Is there any reason that the development process for this
stuff is so closed? I'm sure there are a number of folks w/ this
hardware who have the time, ability and inclination to help out, but
that's difficult when one can't even tell what has been done and what
still needs to be done.

Dave