Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Logitech orbicam problem

2007/6/14, Chris Budden <chrisbudden@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I do not have window installed, but I suppose i could to test.  I just took
> the bottom off the machine to see if there were any loose connections but I
> couldn't see anything really.  Do you think that acer would take it back as
> it is within one year of purchase?

If you are within your warranty and it is indeed a hardware problem,
they will repair it for free.

However, if you can find a method to make sure it's a hardware
problem, then try that first, because otherwise you will have to miss
your laptop for some time.

Of course, the description you gave about your webcam randomly turning
on doesn't seem normal...

thomas