Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Logitech orbicam problem

Hey, I have a logitech orbicam in my Acer, which has suddenly stopped working :(.  It is no longer detected in lsusb, as only my bluetooth and usb mouse come up.  A couple of days ago it randomly sprang into life, then the green light next to the cam fluttered and went out.  Re opened camorama and all was good.  Not anymore.  I have tried re loading gspca but to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea about what could be wrong?