Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Fwd: webcam recognized by driver but freeze the apps

My kernel is 2.6.17-5

I changed as the patch (and Thomas) suggests and after a few tries i finally
managed to compile.
And then i tried my cam with spcaview and it works!!!!:)
It works as well with other progs (Kopete,Ekiga,camstream,...)
Thanks Michel for the fix.

Just one last question.
My cam works only if i plug it directly to the box,it doesn't if i plug it on
a usb hub (it's doing the same as my first post;spcaview freezes).Is it
normal?Is there a way to make it work with the hub?

Thanks
Emmanuel