Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Fwd: webcam recognized by driver but freeze the apps

Hi Michel and all.

I have updated modular version of gspca (mgspca) for 01.00.16 version (patch attached)
Also updated http://www.justman.dev.juga.ru (mirror will be updated later)

I am sorry for my inactivity. I am strongly busy now :(

--
Regards,
Serge A. Suchkov