Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] strange pictures with spca5xx/LE

Hi
> spca5xx_LE only support USB1.1 webcams so that is not the problem. spca5xx_LE
> is know to works on the ARM9 and Etrax CPU familly (100Mhz)  look here:
> http://www.acmesystems.it/?id=40
> Maybe there is a problem with the Mips port ?

i don't think that there is a problem with the Mips port, because a lot
of people are using openwrt (WLan Router firmware, based on Broadcom
chipset). Is there a kind of debug mode? And are there other programs
than spcacat/servfox working with the LE driver?

Thanks

Stefan