Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Fwd: webcam recognized by driver but freeze the apps

Le Mercredi 25 Avril 2007 14:23, emmanuel simonnet a écrit :
> Hi
> i post again as i still don't have found a solution or even a clue.
> Sorry to insist
You are welcome to insist I just see in your log the AlternatSetting 13 :)
The problem come the detection of the alternate setting this webcam report 13
alternate but after 8 This result of garbage in the iso stream :(
We need this automatic detection of alternate specilly for USB2.0 webcam as a
workaround i will ATM detect if the camera model is a spca561 and then switch
a limit to the alt setting