Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] strange pictures with spca5xx/LE

Hi,

i have still the same problems with the crippled pictures...
Which hardware/software i tried:

Asus WL-HDD with WhiteRussiun 0.6/0.9
Siemens SE505 with WR 0.6/0.9

spca5xx_lite package from www.macsat.com and i also build the latest
version...

Webcams:  Creative Webcam NX Pro, Labtec Webcam Pro, and som Logitech
models....

But it doesn't matter which comibination i use, its the same problem
(Ok, on the Siemens SE505 the framerate is a litle bit higher, but with
the same problems).

The Wl-hdd has a 125 Mhz Mips CPU, and the SE505 a 200 Mhz Cpu...
And both router has only one USB 1.1 interface... (maybe this is the
problem....

I hope someone can help me...

Stefan Below