Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] My Logitech QuickCam Chat USB id 046d:092e doesn't work

Hi,

I just got a Logitech QuickCam Chat camera which has the USB id
046d:092e. I downloaded the file spca5xx-20060501.tar.gz and compiled
and built the spca5xx driver for my CentOS 4.4 2.6.9-42.ELsmp
distribution. However the driver doesn't work for me. I then noticed
that in the spca5xx.c file in the device_table array there was no
entry for 046d:092e. I just added one manually and then rebuilt and
installed the driver. But still no luck. Can some one tell me how to
get the driver to work with my camera? Should I use
gspcav1-20070110.tar.gz instead (which is really meant for 2.6.11 and
higher)?

Pls help.

Thanks

Sanjay