Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] GSPCA driver and serial ports

Ok, looking a the manual for a CN700 based board, it does state that
the USB uses INT A,B and C on the PCI, which can be mapped to other
'traditional' interrupts. This may cause a conflict with the GPIO. You
could check the PCI IRQ steering and mapping using the 'lspci' tool
which will show you which IRQ the PCI line is mapped to.

This document also contains a lot of good information on PCI IRQ
problems : http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/doc/PCMCIA-HOWTO-4.html

It is about PCMCIA, but still relevent.

I would also think that the embedded CPU is a bit low power for full video apps.

Joel