Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] spca5xx module

I've run into a problem with the spca5xx-20060501 module.  It compiles with a couple of warnings, and then installs.  When I try to use 'modprobe spca5xx' to load it, I get "Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)".  dmesg shows:
spca5xx: Unknown symbol jiffies_to_msecs
spca5xx: Unknown symbol usb_altnum_to_altsetting

These were the two items the warnings were concerning during compiling the module.

I'm using the 2.6.4 kernel, and gcc 3.2.3

Any ideas where the problem might be occuring?
Thanks in advance.

--
JTrulock
http://360.yahoo.com/STSWare